Threshold: CPU Utilization
This home-level dashboard report displays the top devices based on their current CPU utilization percentage thresholds. Placing this dashboard report in a dashboard allows you to keep tabs on crucial devices and their current CPU load by glancing at the colors associated with each percentage level:
- . Above 90%
- . Between 80% and 90%
- . 80% or less
Each entry in the report contains the following information:
- . The network device.
- . The description of the device.
- . The percentage of the CPU currently in use.
To configure this dashboard report in WhatsUp Gold:
- In the title bar of the dashboard report pane, select > . The Configure Report dialog appears.
- Enter or select the appropriate information for the following fields.
- . Enter a title for the dashboard report.
- . Choose a device group for monitoring. Select to select all devices regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter a number for the threshold and select a threshold criteria symbol from the list.
- . Enter the number of records to display in the dashboard report.
- . Enter a width for the Description column (in pixels).
- Click to save changes.