How to get here
This dialog is used to create a new user account, or to edit an existing one.
Enter the appropriate information into the following fields:
- . Enter the name of the user.
- . Select the method of authenticating the user.
- . Use the internal user database built in to WhatsUp Gold.
- . Use an external LDAP database.
- . Select the language to display for the user.
- . Enter a password for the user. This option is disabled if is set to LDAP.
- . Confirm the user's password. This option is disabled if is set to LDAP.
- . Select the device group that the user will see when they log into the WhatsUp Gold web interface. If they have the correct group access rights, they will be able to navigate out of this group.
- . Select the rights that correspond to the actions you want to allow the user to complete.
- . Select this option grant the user rights to perform all of the actions listed.
Click to save changes.
For more information, see About User Rights.