About the Interface Details report
The Interface Details report is a collection workspace reports that provide quick insight into the traffic flowing through a specific interface.
When you first access the NetFlow Interface Details report, it shows the General view for all traffic on the selected interface. You can refine the report in several ways.
- . Use the list at the top of the page to select the interface for which the report data displays.
- . Use the list at the top of the page to select a direction for which the report data is displayed.
- . Use the Date range list at the top of the report to change the timeframe for which report data is displayed. If you select , you will be prompted to enter a start and end time for the date range. For more information, see Filtering by date and time.
- . You can filter the current workspace reports to show only data matching search criteria. For more information, see Filtering by keywords. You can also drill-down into certain report entries. For more information, see Filtering by drilling-down.
- . Use the list at the top of the page to switch between the pre-configured report view and report views you've configured, or to create new report views.
For more information on how to refine the NetFlow Interface Details report, see Filtering data in a view.
: You can view the report for the selected interface by clicking Interface Overview at the top of the page.