Assigning an action to a device
To assign an action to a device:
- In the Device or Map View, right-click a device, then select Properties. The Device Properties dialog appears.
- Click . The Device Properties - Actions dialog appears; the option is selected by default.
- Click . The Action Builder appears; you can choose to add an action from the Action Library, or create a new action.
- Follow the directions in the Action Builder wizard.
- At the end of the wizard, click to add the action to the monitor.
- On the Device Properties dialog, click to save changes.