Adding a New Collaboration Group
You can only navigate to this page by clicking the Add button on the Collaboration Groups page.
To add a new collaboration group:
- Enter the for the new group, and click . This will create the new group and allow new users to be added.
- Click the button and the Add Group Members page appears.
- Choose the members for this new group from the list by selecting the check box to the left of each name. You can either by selecting the check box, or you may select one or more individual Collaboration Users from the list.
- Click at the bottom of the page. The Group Properties page displays the new users listed.
- Click to save your group name change or click to return to the Collaboration Groups page displays your new group.
Changing the group name will not apply unless is clicked. Adding and deleting from a group is saved immediately after adding.