Viewing Message Headers
You can view message headers in the message preview pane. In addition to sender and receiver information, headers provide message routing and transport information, such as the Message ID, Content Type, and MIME version.
- In the top right corner of a message, click this link to print the message.
- In the top right corner of a message, click:
- to show the message , , , , and information.
- to hide the message , , , , , and information.
- If the Show Envelope is selected to expand the message address and subject information, you can click the Show Header / Hide Header arrow above the message line to view or hide message header information. Click:
- to show the detailed message header information.
- Click to hide the detailed message header information.
- Displays the name of the sender.
- . Click the link. The option appears. (This option appears only if there is more than one contacts folder to which the user has writable access.)
- Choose an Address Book from the list box in which you wish to save the Contact.
- Click to save the contact. The message appears.
- Click to cancel saving the contact.
- Displays the name of the recipient.
- Displays the date and time the message was sent.
- Displays the subject of the message.