Finding more information and updates
The following are information resources for WhatsConnected. This information may be periodically updated and available on the WhatsUp Gold Web site.
- . The release notes provide an overview of changes, known issues, and bug fixes for the current release. The notes also contain instructions for installing and configuring WhatsConnected. The release notes are available on the WhatsUp Gold web site.
- . The console help contains dialog assistance, general configuration information, and how-to's that explain how to use the features. The Table of Contents is organized by functional area, and can be accessed from the main menu or by clicking .
- . You can extend the core features of WhatsUp Gold by installing plug-ins. For information on available plug-ins and to see release notes for each plug-in, see WhatsUp Gold plug-ins documentation.
- . Licensing and support information is available on the MyIpswitch licensing portal. The web portal provides enhanced web-based capabilities to view and manage Ipswitch product licenses.
- . Search the Ipswitch Knowledge Base of technical support and customer service information. The knowledge base is available on the WhatsUp Gold web site.
- . Use the online user group forums to interact with other WhatsUp Gold users to share helpful information about the application. The User Forums are available on the WhatsUp Gold web site.