Adding a device manually
There are two ways to add a single device:
- From the main menu of the WhatsConnected console, select .
- On the WhatsConnected console toolbar, click .
To manually add a device to the network data:
- From the WhatsConnected console, select (or select the Plus image from the console toolbar). The Add Device dialog appears.
- Enter the for the device into the appropriate field.
- Click . The Run Discovery dialog appears.
- Click .
- After the discovery process is complete, click to add the device to the network data. The Device Categories View appears and the newly added device is automatically selected.