About Device List columns
The device list shows all matching devices in the data grid view. There are number of columns that display the respective data for each device.
The columns of the grid view are:
- . The DNS hostname for the device.
- . The IP address that the device was discovered by.
- . The MAC address associated with the main IP address.
- . The windows NetBios name (if supported and known).
- . The windows NetBios domain (if supported and known).
- . The MIB II system name.
- . The MIB II system description.
- . The MIB II system object ID.
- . The network device manufacturer.
- . The network device model number.