Remove selected devices
WhatsConnected allows you to customize device lists by removing devices from a data grid device list. This feature lets you select devices that you want to manage with WhatsConnected.
To remove selected devices from a data grid view:
- In a data grid view, select the devices you want to remove from the device list.
- Press CTRL then select multiple non-contiguous devices in the list.
- Press SHIFT to select multiple contiguous devices in the list.
- Right-click in the data grid view. The right-click menu appears.
- Click. A confirmation dialog appears and asks if you are sure you want to delete the selected devices.
- Click to delete the selected devices or to cancel the device deletion. If you clicked Yes, the selected devices are removed from the device list.