Task Library ( menu ) enables you to create tasks to be run on managed devices. Tasks enable you to apply controls, perform maintenance, and simulate user behavior, based on your site policies and goals.
Task Library enables the following:
A typical task might be:
- Check for lock, write permissions, or integrity (MD5 sum, for example) of a critical file.
- Query a license server or match a string pattern (regex) on a license file.
- Run scans on configuration directories for non-compliant files.
- Run system commands on devices to validate kernel and software versioning.
- Custom shell commands, scripts, and much more...