Exporting Log and Report Data
You can export selected log, dashboard, and report data to a number of common file formats for review and analysis as well as into your favorite analytics and statistical processing tools.
Export log data
- Open the log with data you want to export. For example, to open log view for Performance Monitor Error Log:
- Click Export (), then select Export Data.
- Select the file format in which you want the data exported, then click .
- Open the downloaded file using a compatible application to display, edit, and analyze the data.
Export report data
- Open the dashboard or full-page dashboard report you want to export. For example, to open full page dashboard report for Ping Response Time:
- Click Export () where available for individual reports or dashboards.
- Select a file format, click , and view the downloaded file.