Devices in Maintenance
Devices in Maintenance displays a list of devices currently in maintenance mode.
- . The name or IP Address of the specific device in maintenance mode.
- . Indicates if the device was placed in maintenance mode using a preconfigured schedule or manually by a user.
- . The name of the user who placed the device in maintenance mode. If maintenance mode was scheduled, this column should display Scheduled as the user.
- . The date and time the device was placed in maintenance mode.
- . The length of time the device has been in maintenance mode since the displayed Start Date.
- . Displays the free form text the user added when placing the device in maintenance mode. If maintenance mode was scheduled, this column should appear blank.
Generate a report
. Choose one or more host devices you want Devices in Maintenance information for.
. Choose and hide columns, reorder columns, and customize your data view.
. Edit report name using the dialog.
Share, export, and save as PDF
Most generated Devices in Maintenance report data can be printed, shared, and exported when selecting () from the Dashboard Options () menu. After the report has been expanded, select export () to access the following options: