Performing an Archive Search
To perform an archive search:
- Go to the Archive Search view ( menu ):
The Archive Search view displays.
- Click 'add' () to add devices or groups to search from.
The Select Device dialog displays.
- Select the device(s) for which you want to perform an archive search, then click .
- Define search criteria:
- . Specify a key to denote the type of configuration. (For example, running-config, startup-config). The list is populated with all of the keys from the archived configuration files for the selected device(s). Otherwise, select .
- To view only the latest archives for the selected device(s), select .
- . String or regular expression to match.
- . Allows regular expression syntax.
- . Match regardless of case.
: Select a device, then click to delete it from the list.
- Click .
Search Results display. Results include the following columns:
- . Database key for the archive.
- . Device the archive/configuration is associated with.
- .Date and time the archive was created.
- . Name of the configuration task that created/returned the archive.
- Select the result you want to edit, then click the button to traverse the pattern matches:
: Select an archive file, then click to see the specific archived file.