Alert Center Item History
Alert Center Item History report tracks an item through the system from creation to completion.
- . Current item state.
- . Displays the progress status of an assigned notification policy. Possible progress states include Pending, Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, Done, Acknowledged, Resolved, or Repeating Step 3.
- .Value observed that caused the device aspect to fall out of threshold.
- . Comments entered at the time the item was updated.
- . Time updated.
- . How long the item has remained in the current state since it went out of threshold.
Export report data
Report data can be exported from WhatsUp Gold, reused, and distributed in multiple formats. Select () from the Dashboard Options () menu. After the report has been expanded, select the Export Data icon to access the following options:
- . Generate and download a .htm file presenting your report data as it appears in the WhatsUp Gold user interface.
- . Generate and download a .xml spreadsheet containing your report data.
- .Generate and download a .csv file containing your report data.
- Generate and download a .txt file containing your report data.
- . Set a recurring date and time, format, and email destination for report data export.
: Current report data file format options are only applicable to export schedules created using WhatsUp Gold version 2021 and later. Any report data export schedule created using an earlier version of WhatsUp Gold will still result in a .PDF output until that schedule is removed from, then recreated in the Scheduled Reports Library using the latest version of WhatsUp Gold.