Remote Sites Status
Remote Sites Status reveals status of devices and monitors running in WhatsUp Gold distributed polling environments.
- . Remote WhatsUp Gold environment name.
- . Remote environment devices observed in the Up state.
- . Remote environment devices observed in the Down state.
- . Remote environment devices observed in Maintenance state.
- . Total monitors in remote environment observed in the Up state.
- . Total monitors in remote environment observed in the Down state.
- . Time of last data retrieval cycle from the remote station.
Export report data
Report data can be exported from WhatsUp Gold, reused, and distributed in multiple formats. Select () from the Dashboard Options () menu. After the report has been expanded, select the Export Data icon to access the following options:
- . Generate and download a .htm file presenting your report data as it appears in the WhatsUp Gold user interface.
- . Generate and download a .xml spreadsheet containing your report data.
- .Generate and download a .csv file containing your report data.
- Generate and download a .txt file containing your report data.
- . Set a recurring date and time, format, and email destination for report data export.
: Current report data file format options are only applicable to export schedules created using WhatsUp Gold version 2021 and later. Any report data export schedule created using an earlier version of WhatsUp Gold will still result in a .PDF output until that schedule is removed from, then recreated in the Scheduled Reports Library using the latest version of WhatsUp Gold.