Poller Health report reveals the status of the local poller as well as any additional pollers installed on your network and allows you to ascertain at a glance if one or more pollers are down.
- . A color-coded indicator of poller status.
- . Displays the name of the poller.
- . The amount of time in seconds the poller is behind its scheduled time to poll devices; indicates the poller is overloaded.
- . Indicates if lag time is causing a polling issue.
To the left of each poller name is a circular icon that serves as a visual indicator of poller status:
- . Indicates the listed poller is not active or status is unknown.
- . Indicates the poller is starting up or beginning to fail.
- . Indicates the listed poller is active and running properly.
Please note, a yellow status icon is rare and is only seen as an automatic intermediary between red and green when a poller starts up or is failing.