Azure Tenant Credential Fields
Step 1: Name the credential set
Configure/edit the following fields:
- . Enter a unique name for the credential. This name displays in the Credentials Library.
- . Enter additional information about the credential. This information displays next to the credential in the Credentials Library.
Step 2: Azure tenant credential fields
These fields are needed for discovery and monitoring of tenant-level cloud resources (compute, storage, applications, and so on).
: While this credential identifies the Azure Tenant, permissions associated with the credential are limited in scope according to the resource group and permissions associated with the (API key).
For details on how to get information from Azure in order to populate these fields, see Generate an Application Access Key for WhatsUp Gold...
- . Enter the tenant ID for your Azure subscription. In the Azure Portal, this is labeled "Directory ID." Your directory ID is used to manage Azure resources and subscriptions.
- . Enter your Microsoft Azure client ID. In Azure, this is also called your "Application ID."
- . Secret application access key needed for authorizing WhatsUp Gold access to Microsoft Azure Resources.