Apply Ubiquiti credentials to monitor select devices manufactured by Ubiquiti using an API that Ubiquiti Unifi network controller exposes. Please note, the network controller itself can be on a physical Ubiquiti device or on a virtual machine. Configure the following fields to create a Ubiquiti credential:
- . Enter a unique name for the credential. This name displays in the Credentials Library.
- . Optional description.
- . The user name needed to authenticate with Ubiquiti Unifi controller.
- . Password associated with the user name.
- . Re-enter the authentication password for confirmation.
- . Enter the port number the Ubiquiti Unifi controller uses to respond to API requests.