SMS Provider Details
Enter or select the appropriate information from the following boxes.
- . Enter the desired display name for this provider.
- . Enter the desired country for this provider.
- . Enter the maximum number of characters you want available in the Message text box.
- . If you want to use email with this provider, select and provide your name and the provider's email address.
- Server = mymailserver.com
- From = email@example.com
- . If you want to use this provider with a dialup connection, select , and provide the appropriate number. Click the button to set your modem to the correct specifications for this provider.
- . If a password is used, enter it here.
- . Use the list box to select the desired SMS script.
- . This value specifies how many times to try to connect to the modem. For example: If the value entered is 3, WhatsUp Gold will make 3 attempts to connect to the modem. If after three attempts, there is no connection to the modem, the notification fails and goes into the retry queue.
Click to save changes.