Changing user passwords
System administrators can change the password of any user on the server, and host administrators can change the password of any user on their host.
To change a user's password:
- From the home page, select . The Hosts page opens.
- Click the of the host you want to open. The Host Details page opens.
- From the left navigation menu, select . The Users page opens.
- In the list of users, select a user by clicking on the linked . The Edit User page opens.
- Click . The Change Password page opens.
- Enter and confirm a new password for the user, then click .