Accessing the WS_FTP Server Manager
Ipswitch WS_FTP Server Manager is the web-based program used to manage the server and any hosts created on it. When you install the server, the server manager is also installed.
To access WS_FTP Server Manager:
- Using one of the methods below, open the WS_FTP Server Manager.
- Double click the WS_FTP Server Manager icon on the desktop.
- From the Start menu, select .
- On a computer that has Internet or network access to the server, open a web browser and enter
yourhostname.domainname.com with the host name you specified during installation.
The Ipswitch Web Admin login page appears.
- In , enter the username of a system or host administrator. If you want to use a system or host administrator on a host other than the default host, enter the username, host separator and host name, such as
- In , enter the password for the user you entered.
- Click .