Creating SMS notifications
After you create an SMS notification profile, you can add it as a rule notification on one of the rules pages:
To create an SMS notification:
- From the top menu, select . The Notifications page opens.
- Click . The Create SMS Notification page opens.
- Enter the appropriate information for each of the fields.
- . Enter a name for this notification. This name is for your reference only and will never be displayed to the notification recipient.
- . Enter or modify the description. This description is for your reference only.
- . Click to choose a provider for this notification.
- . Select the radio button for the delivery mode you want to use with this notification. Depending on the provider selected, only one option may be available.
- . Enter the email address to which you want to send the notification.
- . Enter the telephone number to dial when this notification is initiated.
- . Enter the message that should be sent with this notification. You can use notification variables in this field.
- Click .