Creating an SSH host key
To create an SSH host key and apply it to a listener:
- From the top menu, select . The Listeners page opens.
- Select the listener you want to specify an SSH host key for by clicking on its hyperlinked IP address. The Edit Listener page opens.
- Click . The Listener Encryption Settings (SSH) page opens.
- Next to or , click . The Select SSH Host Key page opens.
- Click . The Create SSH Host Key page opens.
- Enter the appropriate information for each of the fields.
- . Enter a name for the key. This name is for your reference and is never displayed to users.
- . The type of key, DSA or RSA, that you want to generate is displayed here.
- (optional). Enter a passphrase to encrypt the host key.
- . Select the key size for the key. A higher key size creates a more secure key, but takes longer to generate.
- Click . The Select SSH Host Key page reopens with the new host key included in the list.
- Select the host key you just created, then click . The Edit Listener page opens again.
- Click .