Securing SITE commands
SITE commands can be configured to allow remote users to perform almost any action that they could perform if they were logged into the server's operating system. As such, it is extremely important that users' permission to SITE commands be strictly controlled.
To specify access to a SITE Command:
- From the top menu, select . The SITE Commands page opens.
- Click the hyperlinked name of the SITE command you want to edit. The Edit Site Command page opens.
- Under , select the users you want to grant permission to execute this SITE command.
- To add a new user or group to this list, click .
- To remove a user or group from this list, select the checkbox beside the user or group name, then click .
- Click to finalize the changes.