Renaming a user account
System administrators can change the name of any user on the server, and host administrators can rename any user on their host.
To rename a user:
- From the home page, select . The Hosts page opens.
- Click the of the host you want to open. The Host Settings page opens.
- From the left navigation menu on the left, select . The Users page opens.
- In the list of users, select a user by clicking on the linked . The Edit User page opens.
- In , enter new name for the user.
- Click .