Resetting a user's failed login count
If you have failed login rules configured to disable an account after a certain number of failed attempts to authenticate, you may need to reset a user account's failed login count to reactive the account.
To reset a user's failed login count:
- From the top menu, select . The Hosts page opens.
- Select a host from the list by clicking on the hyperlinked host name. The Host Details page opens.
- Select from the left navigation menu. The Users page opens.
- Select a user from the list by clicking on the hyperlinked username. The Edit User page opens.
- Click the button next to .