Logging into IMail Web Client
IMail Web Client Login Page
Enter your and , then click . If the login information is correct, the IMail Web Client
"Today" page opens.
- Enter the email address assigned to you from your IMail Administrator.
- Enter the password your assigned password.
Should your password not have the security strength as set by your IMail Administrator, the dialog will automatically appear for you to change your password. The dialog will define the password criteria as set by your IMail Administrator.
- A list box for Languages, allows capability to read messages composed with international characters in English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, German, Italian, Japanese, or Spanish. Choose the language (encoding) to send messages via the General Options tab. To access, go to .
- This check box will log you into the Lite Web Client designed for users with mobile devices. This web client has limited capability, and was not designed with all the advanced options and features that the regular web client offers. For more detail on this client read the Web Messaging Lite Help.
- Select this check box to remember your Email Address when used again on the same local machine.
- Select this check box to remember your password when used again on the same local machine.
- . Select this check box to bypass the login page when used again on the same local machine.
To uncheck this feature, click located on the top menu to access the login dialog.
Username and encrypted password information are stored in cookies on your computer.
Problems logging in?
If you repeatedly have problems logging in, carefully re-enter your email Username and Password. If you continue to have problems accessing your mail account, contact your IMail System Administrator.