These settings determine the default Send options that will be applied to all files that you send using Ad Hoc Transfer. When you create a file package, you can override any of these settings by setting the Send Options on the Send Files page.
You may be able to set these options, depending on how the administrator has configured Ad Hoc Transfer in Ad Hoc Transfer.
- .When the recipient downloads a file from the Download Files page, send an email to notify the sender that the download has occurred.
- . You can set two limits on downloads:
- The length of time, in days or hours, recipients have to download a given file. This can be set to a value up to the maximum days, which is set by the Administrator.
- The number of times recipients may download a given transferred file. This can be set to a value up to the maximum downloads, which is set by the Administrator.
- (maximum: 500 downloads). Prevent download of the file after the peak number of downloads is reached.
Click to save any changes.