This page shows a detailed status for the selected package, including the sent date, file names, expiration, and number of downloads that have occurred. Package status is available only until the package expires.
These are not live messages, with files available for transfer, but records of file packages sent.
- The sender's email address.
- The email addresses of the recipients.
- . The name of the file package, taken from the Subject entered when the package was created.
- . This section shows a list of the files sent as part of the package. For each file, the following information is shown:
- . When the package will expire, and be removed from the active packages.
- The date and time on which the package expires, which means it will no longer be available for download and will be removed from the list of active packages. This date and time is calculated by adding the number of days specified in the option to the date and time.
- The number of downloads set in option.
- . If these options are set for this package, they are displayed in the package status:
- . If a password is required in order to download the sent files, the password is shown to the right of this option. You can click to see the password; click to hide the password from view. No password protection means that the recipient does not enter a password to view and download files.
- . Means that the sender has requested to receive an email notification when a recipient downloads a file. This notification will be sent whether the download is successful or not, and will state whether the downloaded succeeded or failed.
Click to return to the Packages page.