These are file packages that you have sent to recipients. All sent packages should be here, unless they have expired. If they have expired, the system removes them. By default, the packages are listed in the order sent, with most recent first. The list of packages can be sorted on any of the columns by clicking the column heading.
For each package, the status shows:
- Shows the email addresses of the recipients that you sent the package to.
- . The name for this package, taken from the Subject entered when the package was created.
- . The date and time that you sent the file package.
- . The date and time when the package expires, which means the files will not be available for download and the package will be removed from the list of active packages.
- . Shows the total size, in kilobytes, for all files in the package.
To show the package status for a package, click the Subject field.