« Return to Release Notes
IMail 11 Fixes and Improvements
Release Notes IMail Server
IMail Server v11 Fixes and Improvements
- has been removed from the page, as it is identical to on the page.
- The following options were moved to for improved clarity:
- missing icon corrected.
- Broken Link corrected on the LDAP Settings page "Return to all Domains"
- Corrected Home icon link that did not work when in on a service page.
- Corrected "Help System" link that did not work at the bottom of page for all services pages.
- IMAP - Corrected issue where deleting a child and parent mailbox, the parent folder is not deleted.
- utility - has been updated with a new option "
-f" which gives capability to delete old messages using a fully qualified path to a specific mailbox. For more details, see the Web Administration Help and search for "immsgexp".
- is a new utility designed for users that have multiple IClient web sites for branding purposes. This utility will search through all web sites looking for the IClient.config file, and will allow the user to update web sites that were created for branding.
- Firefox and Safari - Corrected issue when entering text and pressing enter on "Search" is like clicking "Empty Folder". Pressing enter with the search text box selected will now run the Search.
- Fixed issue where the Header is broken due to a space being added in the Header, when used with Barracuda.
- Corrected web client timing out and user being returned to login screen.