« Return to Release Notes
IMail 11.01 Fixes and Improvements
Release Notes IMail Server
IMail Server v11.01 Fixes and Improvements
- will now recognize the
"alias_name.txt" file used in older IMail Server editions. It will continue to use the
".lst" for new group aliases.
- with large user counts can now be displayed in the User Administration without timing out.
- web admin changes to the proxy settings now correctly update the
- - Should Premium Anti-spam (CommTouch) service not be installed, the IP Reputation Log will automatically be disabled. Also modified the user interface to be clear that the "Enable Premium Filter" pertains only to the Premium Content Filter, and not the IP Reputation Log settings.
- set to non-default directory path now correctly includes ODBC log errors.
- has corrected the issue with user flags being reset.
- Required Password Strength was corrected to not allow spaces in the password.
- which only displayed in the page when the Collaboration User did not exist, has been removed. The IMail Administrator will now be required to create this through the page.
- was corrected to only update the Alternate WorkgroupShare ID when not blank.
- Modifications were made to improve the for all Web Administration pages.
- - Search issue with Replies and BCC messages were corrected.
- Corrected where the received line was showing the IP Address instead of the HELO Host Name.
- Corrected issue where IP Reputation was not checking the white list.
- Corrected issue of postmaster bounce using the source IP address vs the domain that generated the bounce.
- Mail will now relay and auth for 127.0.0.1 correctly.
- RFC2822 dot stuffing now works correctly.
- Corrected issue that caused the system logs to fill with errors due to the DATA Command that continued to send data without ending. Error will now log one time and a MAX_SIZE error will be returned before disconnecting.
- Corrected issue with Access Control list creating exceptions when multiple threads were accessing the list at the same time.
- Corrected the IPAccessFile error displayed int the api log.
- Corrected issue with malformed messages where <CR> and <LF> are used individually.
- was modified by adding exception handling with user friendly log lines when using verbose logging.
- - Corrected where session was not properly closing connections after max errors were reached, and causing IP addresses to be written over and over to the ACC file causing SMTP to crash.
- will strip trailing nulls on all in-coming messages, and messages generated using the web client will no longer have trailing nulls at the end of the message.
- - Copyall no longer crashing Queue Manager for archiving.
- - Corrected Attachment Blocking from logging to the root drive to log to the spool file designated path.
- Corrected Notes issue affecting WorkgroupShare setup with SQL database not synchronizing correctly, and displaying only the first character.
- - Corrected the services page for IMailCommTouchAS and IMailCommTouchIpRep which were reversed for stopping and starting.
- E-mail format of "test..@domain.com" will no longer be stopped as an invalid mail address format.
- Fixed e-mail not displaying message body correctly for Japanese charset Windows-31j also known as shift_jis.
- Corrected handling of "Q" encoding in the message header.
- Corrected Vacation message encoding to support internationalization.
- Corrected issue with image suppression where users were kicking back to the login screen.
- Corrected Firefox v3 issue with Group Contacts displaying incorrectly.
"Preferences.config" has been modified to maintain a Display Name for users making changes to their Web Client Full Name. The Web Client Display Name will only be utilized for sending e-mail. The Administration Full Name will no longer be updated when the full name is updated using the Web Client.
- from IMail Standard to v11 will no longer lose contacts and require renaming of the WorkgroupShare Database to recover.
- from v10 to v11 with a SQL WorkgroupShare Database (not Access DB) will now correctly display the contacts folder for new users.
- has been corrected and now runs automatically during for repairs and upgrades.
- is now compatible with .
- now correctly hide's messages that are marked as deleted when using IMAP. Once a message is deleted and the message has been purged from the mailbox, it will be removed from the mobile device.
- Corrected the help for Forwarding Spam to CommTouch.
- Corrected the issue of BODxxx.tmp files being generated.