Home Dashboard includes a range of reports that survey common performance, availability, and system auditing scenarios. You can also add your preference of reports from the Reports Library to the default Home Dashboard views or to custom views you create.
: To show reports in full screen with most if not all possible columns, click on report options ( ) menu and choose ().
Built-in report views
. Reports for built-in monitors. Good place to check after you enable monitoring on a device.
. Ranked top n list of built-in performance as well as active monitor (ping) reports.
. Operational summary for monitored devices including device health, active monitor status, and triggered notifications, actions, and scripts.
- Actions Fired. Devices that satisfied a policy condition that caused WhatsUp Gold to invoke an action (corrective action, notification, backup, and so on.)
- Completely Down Devices. Devices that due to monitor precedence and policy are considered down.
- Down Active Monitors. Devices with active monitors in a down state.
. Access point performance, traffic, and summaries. Client volume per wireless segment and rogue accounting.
- System Summary. Remote station (client) inventory, client types, radio parameters such as SNR and RSSI.
- Bandwidth. (Inbound and outbound wireless traffic comparison).
- Bandwidth Summary. Average total input and output utilization. Top client station MAC address.
- Client Count. Highest number of wireless clients observed.
- Rogue Count. Remote stations that are not yet identified.
- RSSI. Radio frequency signal strength for given device(s).
- Signal to Noise Ratio. RF signal to noise ratio.
Customize report views
- Add a new view ().
- Browse or search the collapsible panel, drag new reports into your view.
- Use row options () to apply filters or jump to device properties and status.
- Use report options () to refresh, move, full screen, and delete reports.
- Use dashboard options () to share, export, and schedule export or e-mail of report snapshots.