Device Status dashboard ( menu ) provides a complete system summary and performance survey for a single device.
- Click to add a new tab (an empty or preconfigured dashboard "view") to the Device Status dashboard.
- Click to access a menu of actions applicable to the current view.
: See Working with Dashboards in WhatsUp Gold to learn about WhatsUp Gold dashboarding capabilities and customization.
Device Status dashboard includes the following individual dashboard views:
General. Custom and polled system information and links.
General view of the Device Status dashboard includes:
- Device Attributes. Table of attribute values, labels, and descriptions that characterize a single device.
- Device Notes. Notes field associated with the current device.
- Device Custom Links. Add frequently used or critical hyperlinks by device to dashboard.
Disk/CPU/Memory. Performance, capacity utilization, and availability.
Disk/CPU/Memory view of the Device Status dashboard includes:
Router/Switch/Interface. Network capacity utilization.
- Interface Utilization. Network traffic across one or more network interfaces for each device or device group you specify.
Monitoring. Monitor status, summary, and logs.
Monitoring view of the Device Status dashboard includes:
Virtualization. Virtual server and associated VM summary, capacity utilization, and availability.
Virtualization view of the Device Status dashboard includes:
Virtualization Current Utilization. Up to minute (last polled) VM statistics.
Virtualization Current view of the Device Status dashboard includes: