Using Saved Discovery Scan Settings
Saved Scan Settings Library () enables you to manage and run saved discovery profiles.
- . Select a saved scan checkbox from the grid and click on .
- . Create a new or copy an existing profile and edit to suit the task.
- . Modify the settings, credentials, and schedule options for the profile.
- .Remove a saved discovery profile from WhatsUp Gold.
- . Populate the discovery wizard with the selected profile's settings when initiating a discovery scan.
Understand column data
The default view of the saved discovery profile table includes:
- . Discovery scan identifier or profile name.
- . Date and time group when scan was initiated.
- . Network discovery status indicator. For example, Completed.
- . Devices WhatsUp Gold discovery connected to and opened an initial network connection with.
- . Devices specified either in IP address list or seeded this that yielded discovery results.
- . Number of devices where one or more credential instances in the credential list configured for discovery was successful.