Uninstalling WhatsUp Gold
To uninstall WhatsUp Gold and all associated plugins:
- Begin uninstalling WhatsUp Gold by selecting in the Windows Control Panel.
- When prompted, select one of the following options:
- If you want to remove WhatsUp Gold but maintain your configuration data, select . The configuration data includes device definitions, custom monitors, users, recurring reports and historical poll data.
- If you want to remove your configuration data and uninstall WhatsUp Gold, select . If you select this option and you want to remove the WHATSUP instance of SQL Server Express Edition created during the install, select .
: Selecting deletes the WhatsUp Gold database. If you remove the configuration data, it cannot be recovered. However, if you maintain your configuration data, you can reinstall WhatsUp Gold and restore the saved configuration. If you remove the WhatsUp instance of SQL Server Express, any other database created on the instance will be lost.
- When prompted, click to confirm you want to remove WhatsUp Gold.
- Enter the SQL Server Admin Login password and click .
- If prompted to restart your computer following uninstall, click .
- Click when uninstall is complete. The Uninstall Complete dialog closes and your computer will shut down and restart.