Configuring File Transfer Settings
Launch the File Transfer Settings dialog to specify the following settings applicable to Configuration Management:
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- Set TFTP timeout values
- Determine cleanup transfer file settings
- Use TFTP for configuration backups
- Configure an alternate TFTP server
- Secure Copy Protocol (SCP)
- Set SCP timeout values
- Configure SCP server settings
- Configure SCP client settings
- Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Set timeout values
- Configure SFTP server settings
- Configure SFTP client settings
—as well as:
- TFTP Server
- Set transfer settings, including the port on which the TFTP server will listen, server timeout setting, path to the TFTP server's root directory and permissions to upload and download configurations from specific subnets.
- Set management settings, including the server IP address, management port and timeout.
- TFTP Log
- View information about errors which occurred when running the server, transfer details, and negotiation between the client and server.