Devices in Maintenance
Devices in Maintenance displays a list of devices currently in maintenance mode.
- . The name or IP Address of the specific device in maintenance mode.
- . Indicates if the device was placed in maintenance mode using a preconfigured schedule or manually by a user.
- . The name of the user who placed the device in maintenance mode. If maintenance mode was scheduled, this column should display Scheduled as the user.
- . The date and time the device was placed in maintenance mode.
- . The length of time the device has been in maintenance mode since the displayed Start Date.
- . Displays the free form text the user added when placing the device in maintenance mode. If maintenance mode was scheduled, this column should appear blank.
Generate a report
. Choose one or more host devices you want Devices in Maintenance information for.
. Choose and hide columns, reorder columns, and customize your data view.
. Edit report name using the dialog.
Export report data
Report data can be exported from WhatsUp Gold, reused, and distributed in multiple formats. Select () from the Dashboard Options () menu. After the report has been expanded, select the Export Data icon to access the following options:
- . Generate and download a .htm file presenting your report data as it appears in the WhatsUp Gold user interface.
- . Generate and download a .xml spreadsheet containing your report data.
- .Generate and download a .csv file containing your report data.
- Generate and download a .txt file containing your report data.
- . Set a recurring date and time, format, and email destination for report data export.
: Current report data file format options are only applicable to export schedules created using WhatsUp Gold version 2021 and later. Any report data export schedule created using an earlier version of WhatsUp Gold will still result in a .PDF output until that schedule is removed from, then recreated in the Scheduled Reports Library using the latest version of WhatsUp Gold.