The Credentials Library stores Java Management Extension authentication data for specific active and performance monitors configured in WhatsUp Gold as well as certain application profiles configured in APM. Configure the following fields to create a JMX credential:
- . Enter a unique name for the credential. This name displays in the Credentials Library.
- . (Optional) Enter additional information about the credential. This information displays next to the credential in the Credentials Library.
- . Enter a username. This username is used to authenticate to the device.
- . Enter a password. This password is used with the above username to authenticate to the device.
- . Re-enter the authentication password for confirmation.