Typically, you apply credentials through at either or both of the following intervals:
- At network discovery time. Assign credentials to enable default monitoring capabilities.
- From the MY NETWORK map. Assign to satisfy specific monitor requirements.
To assign credentials to a device:
- Select a device on the My Network map or the collapsible device grid.
- Click to access the Credentials Library.
- Select a credential from the library.
- Click the button.
To assign credentials to multiple devices in bulk:
- Select two or more devices on the My Network map or the collapsible device grid.
- Right-click on your selection to launch the device management actions menu.
- Select to launch the Bulk Field Change dialog.
- Select the credential(s) you want to apply to the selected devices.
- Click .
To add a new credential record to the Credential Library:
- Click 'add' () to create a new credential based on an existing credential type.