Memory Utilization (Performance)
Choose collection options for your Memory Utilization (Performance) monitor:
- Select the with which you want to collect data from the device. If your selection generates an error or WhatsUp Gold informs you the selected protocol may/will not work for the device, please choose an alternate protocol prior to saving your monitor configuration.
- Specify if Memory Utilization data should be collected for or . If you plan to monitor utilization for only specific types of memory, enable the applicable checkbox(es) at left in the configuration dialog prior to saving your monitor configuration.
- Use thecontrol provided to indicate how often you want data to be collected.
- Expand the Advanced section of the dialog and use the controls provided to modify the and settings, if desired.
: This section of the configuration dialog contains a third control which allows you to specify how WhatsUp Gold should determine the uniqueness of memory items; by or .
- Click to save your monitor configuration.