Process monitor determines if a process is running and issues state changes for the device, as needed.
Provide a unique name and description for the monitor, then configure the following:
- Select either WMI or SNMP as the to connect to the selected device.
- Click to launch the Process Selection dialog.
- Browse to and select a target device, then select the process to monitor.
- Click to return to the monitor configuration dialog.
- Specify if the selected process is either or for the monitor to report a Down status.
- Click .
You can also set the timeout and number of retries as well as enable , if desired.