The SSL Certificate monitor checks a specific location for the existence of a valid SSL certificate.
The monitor reports as down if one of the following is true:
- URL cannot be resolved.
- Location on shared network cannot be accessed.
- SSL certificate is not found.
HTTP Proxy Settings
- Click on the checkbox if the SSL Certificate you are monitoring sits behind a proxy. Apply the following settings to forward SSL Certificate monitor traffic through the HTTP proxy.
- . Enter the address of the required proxy server if needed to access the configured URL. This option is not valid for Path to File.
- . Enter the port on which the proxy server listens.
- . If required, enter the username for the proxy server.
- . Enter the password that coincides with the username for the proxy server.
- . Enter the length of time WhatsUp Gold attempts to connect to the selected device. When the specified time is exceeded without connecting, a timeout occurs and WhatsUp Gold stops trying to connect to the server. This is considered a failed connection. This option is not valid for Path to File.
Refresh Connectivity Profile
- . Enable this option to have the monitor appear in Device Properties. If enabled, clicking from the device management actions menu within the Device Properties interface adds the monitor to the selected device if the applicable protocol or service is active on that device.