Program actions can be defined to launch an external application when a state change occurs.
Configure the following:
- . Enter a unique name for the action. This name displays in the Actions Library.
- . Enter a short description about the action. This description displays next to the action in the Actions Library.
- . Enter the file path where the working files for the application are stored.
- . Enter the file path where the working files for the application are stored. The working path is located on the server where WhatsUp Gold is running.
- . Enter any percent variables you want to pass to the specified program. Additionally, you can use the , , and/or dropdown menus within the dialog to automatically insert supported variables.
: To check the status of an action, or to cancel an action, in the WhatsUp Gold console go to .